So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

I told myself I would stop at last week's concert.

I told myself that my new year's resolution of going to a show per month was already met... seeing as I've been to 12 concerts to date...

Let's see... It all began with Matt Costa's concert in February
Then I was lucky enough to experience the Foos in late March
It was Concert-Palooza in April with THREE amazing concerts!
In June I went to the Death Cab concert in Montréal...
.... as well as NXNE (during which FIVE amazing bands played... only counts as one concert)
In August, I went to Osheaga...
.... and Radiohead.
In September I saw Oasis...
.... and the Saint Alvia...
And now, in October, I went to my 12th concert... Bedouin Soundclash.

But still.

That doesn't mean that I don't want to go to David Martel's November 6th concert... or Sam Roberts' concert on November 20.

I think I'm addicted to live music.

Comments

- k r y s . said…
If someone told me I could only go to 12 theatre performances a year, and my life depended on it, I would have been dead in...March?

What's the point of inhibiting yourself to something like that? Unless, it's crack-cocaine, I say go hard! And don't ever change.
Mars said…
hahah, you're quite right, missy. And, Sam Roberts would be sweet live! I just might go after all...

Thanks for being such a sweetie <3

Popular posts from this blog

:D