Almost at a Quarter Life Old

And I'm still not all that "wise."


So what have I learned this past year in respect to the past, present, future, death, growth, my dreams and life in general?

I've learned that I am even MORE romantic than I'd originally thought; that I dream big, but have my feet firmly on the ground; and that I spend more time reveling in the future and analyzing the past to really enjoy the present.

My to-do list for the next year is to focus on the here and now. Enjoy being stuck in Deadmonton and keep my sights on Montreal. Sure, it won't be a while until I can move East, but I know I'll get there. As Paulo Coelho says in The Alchemist, "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." It's only a matter of being patient.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow.

Perspective on my emotional hide and seek.