I've filled this out a few times in the past, but I figured now that 2013 is coming to a close, I might as well do it again. Rules: 1) Turn on your iPod. 2) Change settings to "Shuffle". 3) Press play! 4) For every category, type the title of the song that plays. 5) Hit the "Next" button and DO NOT skip. 6) DON'T LIE! ***************************************************** Opening credits: St. Peter's Cathedral (Death Cab for Cutie - Codes and Keys) First day at a new job: Tonight, Tonight (Passion Pit - Cover of Smashing Pumpkins' song) Falling In Love: Collect Call (Metric - Fantasies) Fight Song: Mutt (Blink-182 - Enema of the State) Breaking Up: Miscommunication (Timbaland [feat. Keri Hilson and Sebastian] - Timbaland Presents: Shock Value) House Party: Junk of the Heart (The Kooks - Junk of the Heart) Life: I Want to Know What Love Is (Foreigner - Agent Provocateur) Mental breakdown: Police and Thie...
Okay, last night was a joke. Why did we even have an election? Who told him he had a chance of winning in Quebec? En tout cas, life goes on. We're stuck in a Conservative minority government (again!) but... life goes on. In other news, BEDOUIN!! Tomorrow!! Oh how I love them!
I told myself I would stop at last week's concert. I told myself that my new year's resolution of going to a show per month was already met... seeing as I've been to 12 concerts to date... Let's see... It all began with Matt Costa's concert in February Then I was lucky enough to experience the Foos in late March It was Concert-Palooza in April with THREE amazing concerts! In June I went to the Death Cab concert in Montréal... .... as well as NXNE (during which FIVE amazing bands played... only counts as one concert) In August, I went to Osheaga... .... and Radiohead. In September I saw Oasis... .... and the Saint Alvia... And now, in October, I went to my 12th concert... Bedouin Soundclash. But still. That doesn't mean that I don't want to go to David Martel's November 6th concert... or Sam Roberts' concert on November 20. I think I'm addicted to live music.
Comments