It feels like ages since I last wrote.

Montreal is beautiful! I love my neighbourhood, my workplace and my new friends! So far, everything is going swimmingly.

This is the view from my window:

Today was my first day of work and (yay!) I have my own desk, my own computer, my own mailbox… and my very own project! I’m so stoked. It’s a bit intimidating when I stop and think about it, but I know that everything will go well. It’s not like I’m an idiot or anything… right?? Don’t answer that.

I’ve made a few AWESOME friends! I love all of them already and I can’t wait for what these three months have in store for all of us. There are about seventeen of us at the moment, but fifteen more Uni students from Ontario came in yesterday. We’re meeting them all tomorrow for an afternoon of what I hope will be “goodness”.

Only downer is that there are only THREE boys. Ahem. What the eff is up with that?!?! Although the Montreal boys are much more oh la la than any Edmonton boys I’ve seen. Must be because they’re NOT Edmontonian.

Anywhoodles, here are some pics I’ve taken these past few days. Enjoy!





And this is my workplace! It's called the Chateau Ramezay Museum and I loves it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D