MUSE

One word to describe this show: EPIC.

Lights + sounds + Matt + Dominick + Chris = E P I C

Honestly, I have no other words to express how awed I was during the entire two-hour show. Muse is one of my favourite bands, so seeing them perform LIVE (in Edmonton, no less!), was nothing short of spectacular.

From start to finish, Muse was nothing short of surreal. What amazes me most is that these three guys are incredibly humble and gracious. I mean, there they were: the best live performers of my generation, but they seemed humbled by our screams.

Gah.

Perfection.

One more thing, in addition to feeling awed by the trio, t'was interesting that for once in my life, I felt sated after a concert. Most times, I just want to re-live the experience over and over again. This time, I felt complete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D