I know it's stupid, but...

I'm a huge geek. Having said that, I'm going to 'fess up to the fact that I'm now involved in forums. Having said THAT, I'm going to admit to the fact that I post frequently in one forum in particular.

Now that that's out of the way, I'm going to confess to the fact that I write a weekly "column" of sorts that is quite popular in a certain fandom. We average about 20'000 views per post, which is pretty awesome, considering how big our fandom is.

Anyway, I fought with my co-writer and basically quit. Now, he's gone and deleted the entire thread--something that proved I am still capable of writing. I know this makes no sense, but I just wanted to write this out because my heart is literally broken.

I know it's stupid, but... what he did hurt. More than I think he even realizes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D