I love my best friend Mel (she's the one who introduced me to Glee, after all--actually, it was more like she conned me into watching Glee for the first time, saying it would give us something to talk about during our weekly phone calls. But she quickly lost interest in the show, while I'm still completely obsessed...Thanks a lot, Mel...), but boy is she scatter-brained!

Before I went to Cali, I called to see how she was doing. Mostly, I asked "When are you coming home" and "Will you be free for my sis' wedding." The girl said, "I dunno when I'll be home, but yes. I'll be there for the wedding. I'll get back to you, though, on my return dates, kay?"
Weeks have passed since then.

No note.

No email.

No facebook message.

Nada.

She texts me today to ask if we can chill.

MELISSA. TODAY IS GLEE DAY! YOU KNOW I'M NOT FREE ON TUESDAYS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D