Fox Cancelled My Favourite Show and Now I Know I Can't Trust Any TV Station Ever Again.

I know. I'm being dramatic, but I really do have the worst luck when it comes to my favourite shows.

(And by worst I mean that I get three wonderful, happy seasons of my favourite TV show and then it either goes downhill [see: Glee] or it gets cancelled [see: Happy Endings and The Mindy Project].)

First, ABC cancelled Happy Endings and now Fox cancelled The Mindy Project. Both shows are well-written, and funny, and feature a diverse and talented group of actors that have amazing rapport with one another. Who could I help but fall in love with these shows? Not me, that's for sure.

And now that Mindy Project is kaput, it's put my Tuesday evenings in limbo. What will I do now that Mindy and Danny won't be flirting up a storm on my TV? What will I do now that I'm deprived of seeing their child? What will I do?

I can only hope that HULU or Netflix pick up where Fox left off. I was kind of hoping that they'd do the same for Happy Endings, but... life is unfair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D