GUESS WHAT???

I'm going to the Bedouin concert next Friday in Torontoooooooooooo!!! HUZZA!!

I have bought my train and concert tickets and have booked my hotel... Oh, it will be glorious. They're playing in Alberta on July 1st for Canada Day. Why oh why are Bedouin Soundclash so amazing??

This past Friday I went to the Death Cab for Cutie concert. Fuck.

They.

Are.

Amazing.

You may wonder how amazing they were and well.... Just look at the expressions on me and Janis' faces!!

Honestly, I was blown away by how I felt after the show. Despite having suffered an embarrassing moment and wanting to cry (ugh), I realized that I had two choices: a) let the unfortunate event take over my night and ruin my Death Cab experience OR b) just roll with it and have fun.

Thank God I chose choice b). I was so mellowed-out afterwards that it's like it never happened. Yay, Death Cab!

They played SOOOOOO much stuff, including my favourite tracks from "Plans," which happens to be one of my favourite CDs.

*sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D