my 2 loves

Music and Soccer are undoubtedly my two favourite activities.

How can anyone live without either of them? 

Soccer:
  • Keeps us healthy
  • Is HOTTT
  • Could be the means to achieve World Peace
  • Is accessible to all

Music:
  • Keeps us healthy
  • Is HOTTT (think of all the babies that music has helped make!)
  • Could be the means to achieve World Peace (Hello?? Bob Marley?? Were you not one of the smartest men ever?? Hell yes!)
  • Is accessible to all
*Sigh*

Today I am le triste. I don't really know why. I'm having A BLAST here in Montreal, I've started working on my communications project, I love my friends here, and two of my best friends are visiting me this week!

I have no effing reason to feel ... weird. 

Anyway, my two loves are the solution, I think! Soccer makes me feel happy and passionate, and music makes me feel everything a million times more. I think that's why I'm thinking about both of them right now. I just want to feel.

Better listen to Plans on repeat today... Fuck, I love Death Cab <3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D