We celebrated Nicole's roaring 20s before the Great Depression of turning 30 sets in in three years over the weekend. It was fun playing dress-up and, hey, I'll admit that it gave me the perfect excuse to buy the red lipstick I've been wanting to buy for the past three years. (Another push came in the form of an online article I read here.)

Anyway, Nix always throws the most amazing parties. Look at the attention to detail! I was seriously geeking out over some of the stuff she did.






Janis channels her inner Greta Garbo.


Seth as Charlie Chaplin (especially loved his real 'stache!).



Nix fashioned her sauna into a speakeasy. 


Poisson rouge.



Fab Four.


Besties Five Ever.


This was the best pic we took all night, in my opinion. Nix says this looks like a silent film poster about three best friends in the 20s: Janis is the cute, boy-crazy one, while Nix is the dramatic, wannabe actress, and I'm the sweet goofy one. She's got such a good imagination!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D