what to do...

I just read a blog post from my friend Erin and I know exactly how she feels in regards to the lethargy and blah-ness (and the pampering, too!). It's so strange knowing that I'm going to be leaving Montreal (AGAIN!) in 16 days. This thought alone makes me feel lethargic. 

Anyway, Susanna, Daniele and I are the only interns at Lobster at the moment (Erin went back home and Eric is out galavanting in Europe!) so we've had time with our thoughts...

Yeah, it's not going so well.

This past Wednesday (December 3) is being touted as the publishing industry's "Black Wednesday" because of all the layoffs, pay-cuts and overall dream squashing that's happening in this once "indestructible" industry.

Anyway, I've been feeling so shitty and confused. I need to feel motivated in order to start looking for a job... how lame is that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D