I Need a Job

I've spent the better half of today looking for a job. Sure, I've worked on my much-neglected homework assignments, but truth is, I've mostly been looking for job postings in Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, and Toronto (this is in order of preference, by the way).

I am so uber-frustrated. I don't want to leave Montreal... again. Everything's better here. The public transportation, the concerts, the seasons... Montreal is wonderful.

Anyway, I applied for a job in Calgary. CALGARY. Since when do I want to live in Calgary!?!? Since I found out that a magazine there is looking for an editorial intern. Oh, and they're going to pay the intern MONEY. Real MONEY. Wow. I'm over the moon with this prospect! 

Another reason why this internship would be sweet-ass, is 'cause I wouldn't have to pay rent. Two of my aunts live in Cowtown and I know that they'd be more than happy to have their lil niece stay with them for a six-month period.

Look at me! I'm acting as if this job is a certainty when in reality there are probably at least twenty other candidates vying for it... Yikes. 

My Christmas wish is a job.... preferably in Montreal... but if this isn't doable, I'll take Calgary, Edmonton or Toronto.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D