I'm in a contemplative type mood

Not one person in life stays static. We learn. We grow. We change. We live.

Different people and experiences or different tastessoundssmellstouchessights affect us in one of two ways: Positively or negatively. But not a single experience in life inspires us to stay neutral. We are driven to react and thereby change.

I'm happy.

I'm in a place in my life where I am not lacking in either my personal or professional life. I mean, sure... I'm constantly stressing out over work and I'm never quite ready for Monday to rear its hideous mug after a weekend of rest and relaxation, BUT.

But my life experiences have brought me where I want to be at this stage in my life.

Friends who love me and respect me and cherish me and accept me and I loverespectcherishandaccept back.

Family who is happy and growing and a rock in whatever life's always changing sea brings me.

And I'm ready to add to those experiences. To taste new food. To hear new sounds. To smell new scents. To touch everything.

To see the world.

I'm feeling very blessed right now. It's an almost strange sensation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D