Also, let life come to you.

My dad's life is different. Not different in the bad sense, just different in the sense that he's done and seen and experienced certain wonders and events that not many would be privy to. He was involved in Guatemalan politics, was a minor-league soccer player, helped fund a library in a small village; the man has had a vast and varied career.

Now that I'm trying to sort my dreams, I've realized that it doesn't matter how many dreams I have! Each and every one of them has potential; I just have to believe in myself. Instead of sitting around, panicking over the sheer enormity of some of my dreams -- feeling meek, intimidated, and alone -- I have the power to make all of my aspirations come true. I just need to get started.

//Perspective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D