There's a feeling of complete calm right now, despite my heart's fluttery and happy feeling and my tummy's coiling anticipation.

It's a good day. It was a good Sunday and that goodness has transferred to today and I'm seeing the world in a sublime light. I couldn't even fault the sun's obnoxious rays this morning! The only thing that could improve my good mood is a rainstorm. (Prays for rain.)

I've had good days, don't get me wrong, but today? Today is especially wonderful. My mouth won't stop quirking into a smile and I feel like hugging complete strangers.

And I hope I can remember this feeling. No matter what happens, I hope I can hold onto it and I hope I can bask in this warmth for a long time. And I'm a happy person who finds smiling quite easy and who can focus on the positives in just about any situation, but this feeling? This insatiable need to smile? It's like my regular good mood times seventy.

And I'm addicted to this feeling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D