Musings about facebook

In the event that I start dating someone and in the event that we stay together for a long time and in the event that we fall in love with each other and in the event that we both "friend" one another on facebook, I don't think I would change my relationship status.

Nope.

I wouldn't change it when we start dating.

I wouldn't change it when we get engaged.

I wouldn't change it when we get married.

I don't see how my facebook friends -- most of whom I don't speak to -- need to know about my romantic life. The friends I do care about would know because I communicate with them on a daily basis. Family would know because, well, they're family and odds are, I'd take my spouse to Guatemala at least once during our courtship, so they'd meet them.

But I personally find all the updates and all the "life event" changes to be a little attention-seeking? But that's just me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D