Crossing Shit off My To Do List like a Motherfuckin' BOSS

A month ago, I was so overwhelmed that I felt like my life was falling apart. I was overwhelmed, frustrated, and feeling like I had managed to dig myself into several holes.  But that was last month. March--despite it being my birth month--was a complete dick. April seems to be takin' it easy on me, which is unsurprising because that's been a pattern for Aprils in the past.

And I don't want to lie; I am feeling overwhelmed and rundown (still), but I've actually managed to accomplish quite a lot these last few weeks. In fact, I'd argue that 2018 has been non-stop list crossing--even in March. I mean, I've managed to secure a job, plan out future blog posts for my side blog (Salty Fashionistas), get published in a local rag (!!!), and plan some time in my day-to-day to write.

I'm feelin' pretty good about myself right now.

I said last month that I anticipated that my 32nd year of life would be easy-peasy since year 31 was full of so many back-to-back changes, but the reality is that it hasn't been easy. Every day has meant a new challenge and I've been forced out of my comfort zone so many times I've lost count. Thing is, despite all of this, I'm staying afloat. I'm floating on and I'm kind of doing okay.

(Whew.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

Going to Concerts is My Addiction