Foo! Foo! Foo! Foo!

3/28/08

Last night was the night of the Foo Fighters concert. They are quite possibly the most amazing performers I've ever been lucky enough to experience. It was song after song after song... hardly any need for audience/performer interaction (although Dave Grohl is one of the funniest people ever).

Dave Grohl. Oh my GOD this man is a Rock God! He is talented, energetic and funny as all hell! I never tired of seeing his scrawny legs carry his ass all over the stage! 




The crowd was INSANE!



Taylor Hawkins had an amazing drum solo that went on for about five minutes... oh my! So incredibly sexy. There definitely is something to be said of drummers. Hahaha!




Nate Mendel and Chris Shiflett were pretty quiet, but during Taylor's solo, they stood to the side of the stage and admired his drum genius. *Sigh* 

I took about a million photos (Nicole's memory card filled up! Oh my! while my battery ran out. Lame-o) and I bought an amazing tee. 

My gosh, did I mention that they came back for THREEE encores??? So unbelievably amazing. It was funny to see all the attendees with what I like to call the concert after-glow. A good show will have that effect on people. Just look at the two of us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D