Back in Montréal

I'm baaaaa-ack!!

My new roommates (Laura and Ariane) are so different from my former ones. First off, they're both girls... they're both younger than me... they're so CLEAN!! Oh my! (The dudes, while clean, were surface clean... these girls are DEEP clean haha!)

I do admit that living with Paul, Max and Marc did have its perks: they were super funny, loved the same music I did, and went to bed super-late (I feel guilty when I stay up because Laura and Ariane go to bed at 10:30 and our floorboards are creaky and I don't want to keep them up and I know I do when I walk around... phew!)

Anyway, they both leave on Fridays and don't come back to Montréal until late Sunday night. Oh to be alone, once more....

My first week at Lobster was divine!! I'm in love with my boss (I caught myself mimicking her body language which is indicative of how much I look up to her). She's super-smart and funny and has the BEST haircut I have ever seen on anybody. 

So far, so good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D