Oh, Elections....

I am so happy with the fact that all anyone can talk about is politics! It's so wonderful knowing that people are actually passionate about what's going on... 
.
.
.
Oh wait, that was the dream I had last night. Right. People don't actually care who governs their country. People don't care if Harper gets his way and the arts are forgotten. People don't care that more is at stake than the environment or the safety of our Canadian soldiers or our economy for that matter.

Or am I being too cynical? Is it that people do care but are too afraid to say something?

Ah well, in any case, I think Montreal's cold winds are starting to get to me.

I managed to watch both political debates last night. I watched Biden and Palin debate--and Biden put her to shame (which as I'm sure you all know, she's quite capable of doing WITHOUT anyone's help...) Poor girl doesn't know how to answer a question. Please, dear God... Get the Republicans out of the White House. 

Anyway, I also watched as our political leaders acted like children once more. Seriously. ENOUGH with the finger-pointing... the whining... the NAME-CALLING... It's a good thing that the Green's were reppin' otherwise the debate would have been an embarrassment. 

Anyway, this is the funniest shit ever! The kid that plays Layton is ADORABLE! Hahaha!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D