Until We Burn (The Kids Just Want A Love Song)

Seeing Bedouin Soundclash live, makes me want to hug everyone. I'm still on my high from last Thursday and knowing they're going to be in my hometown tomorrow (yes, tomorrow!), makes me want to be in two places at once.

I wish I could apparate.

Anyway, they were set to play a free concert in Vancouver yesterday in support of Insite (North America's only supervised injection facility). Unfortunately, the event was shut down by Vancouver police, who stated that the organizers didn't have a permit to put up tents and that they obstructed traffic and blah, blah, blah... This has all caused a huge ruckus. Oh my. 

One thing I forgot to mention in my last blog entry was Jay's freestyle during Money Worries! He ranted about how unfair things are, about the stupidity of the last election, and about Stephen Harper... The entire crowd went ape-shit. I wonder if he'll freestyle once more tomorrow...?

Their latest vid is (as is always the case) very well-done and entertaining. Gah, I wish I could see them tomorrow! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D