I just want to go back to Montreal. Buy my groceries. Walk places. Stay home on weekends, but still feel like I did something...

I am so uber-frustrated. I'm so sick and tired of working at the theatre. Of committing to at least two weekend nights so that I don't feel guilty. And, to top it off, I don't even get enough hours a week... Three shifts! WTF??

Let's face it: I just want to move to Montreal permanently.

But... my words offend my Albertan loved ones. They fee like I'm just trying to ditch them. That I regard Alberta (i.e.: them) as being inferior to Montreal. I don't think that. I just don't feel like Alberta is for me anymore. 

Yesterday Jenn got angry with me for my "Alberta-hate." She said she wasn't being naive anymore; that my decision to move to Montreal (eventually!) meant that there was nothing strong enough to keep me in Edmonton. 
Not my love for my parents and sister.
Not my love for my best friends.
Not my fear of the unknown.
Not my dedication (if you can call it that!) to the theatre.

I feel more attached to a city than my memories here in Edmonton.

Am I the most heartless person in the world????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D