I'm a big kid now!

Do you remember those annoying Pull-Ups commercials? 


Well... I have my first official big girl job interview this Friday. *Gulp* I'm petrified. 

On the one hand, I might get it. That means I'll be tied down to a JOB, won't be able to move to Montreal until at least next year, will probably have to quit the theatre OR only work weekends (meaning I'll give up all of my free time... ew)....

On the other hand, I don't get it. I'll be stuck at Cineplex for at least another year (or year and a half... ew!... which will make me feel like a major failure) and won't further my career goals, or have enough money to move to Montreal, and therefore will stay an immature 22 year-old, and will feel like shite. 


Whatever happens, I won't like the outcome all that much. 


Being a graduate sucks balls. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D