So Osheaga is DEFINITELY a go!

Every time my friends bring up Osheaga and Montreal and our upcoming trip in August, I feel as though I'm in a dream. The fact that these lovely six people are willing to go on a trip that means so much to me fills me with awe; I'm so lucky that my friends want what I want. Granted we've wanted to take a big trip somewhere together since Jenn and Dave were first engaged and Janis was with Joe (this was eons ago, obviously), but we could never settle on where we would go.

Jenn suggested Cuba or Mexico, or hey! How about the Dominican? But it wasn't until August of this year when I went out with Nicole, Rylan, Janis, and Wyatt and we decided that a trip to Montreal's Osheaga would be amazing as a group trip that anything concrete was decided on. When we mentioned it to Jenn, she was a little hesitant because it's pricey... But now Jenn and Dave have flight vouchers from West-Jet, so their trip to Montreal might be covered! Huzzah!

I still feel like I need to pinch myself 'cause it's so many of my favourite things packed into one trip: Montreal, music, and my lovely friends. It's a little surreal to be going back after so long. Dave even said yesterday that it felt like I was in Montreal only two years ago. How time flies. Let's hope it flies just as quickly now that we've settled on this trip; August feels so far from now.

Montreal, you'd better be as awesome as I remember you to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D