Oh how things change

So my 2009 - Year of the Many Trips plan is NOT going to work. My plans have had to change due to my new job at NAIT. Don't get me wrong--I am loving the place! Everyone is super-nice and friendly. Heck, we had cake my first day to celebrate all of the March birthdays (including mine!)

Thing is, I have had to give up my trip to Europe (*ouch*) and MAY have to give up my trip to Brazil this fall... The only definite trip is my trip back to Montreal for Laura's wedding.

This new job has forced me to look at my life (AGAIN!) and make some more changes. Like, I won't be moving to Montreal anytime in the near-future (fudge...), I won't be going on any awesome trips, either (shnikey!), and, maybe the biggest change of all: I am no longer employed by Cineplex Entertainment.

While this change brings me tremendous happiness, I will no longer watch a movie for free. This is going to hurt my soul. I can see me on my next movie outing: a part of me shrivelling up and falling up right then and there. Oh, why can't everything in life be free?

My last day at the theatre was supposed to have been this past weekend but I was sick with strep throat so I missed my surprise goodbye party. *Sigh* I miss my cine-friends already.



At least I'm all grown-up now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D