I'm All Growed Up... Finally

Back in January, I wrote this post. I was concerned about my future, worried that I was a Cineplex "Lifer", and was torn between wanting my job interview to go well, or blowing it on purpose.

Needless to say, I wasn't hired for this position, and I've since started working part-time at a Mexican airline here in Edmonton [Mexicana] -- I was hired because of my Spanish, English and French language fluency. I am loving it there...

BUT, I had a job interview on my 23rd birthday. It was for a job at NAIT (the Northern Albertan Institute for Technology) as a manual text editor. 

It was a very low-key job interview; I found it easy to express myself and I was very confident... Well... drum-roll, please... I GOT IT!!

FIREWORKS! CONFETTI! CELEBRATE!

Huzza. I am now *OFFICIALLY* a big girl.
Only down side? Accepting this job means that I'm going to be in Alberta for a little while longer than I planned...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D