COACHELLA COACHELLA COACHELLA

I'm leaving in ten days. Ten glorious days. It's scary, but exciting and I can't wait to spend 9 lovely days with my most favourite person in the world: Nicole. If you could only understand how much this girl means to me, how much her friendship has helped me grow, how much we've grown since we first met one another in the second grade, you'd understand how much I love her. She's funny, self-aware, attentive and loyal. She's my best friend. It's funny, but most of my life-changing experiences have happened with her; she really is the Steve to my Doug (the Butabi brothers are our spirit animals). I can only hope that this trip to California adds to our memories. *SQUEAL!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D