Young, dumb, full of cum.

I met with the girls tonight, since Nix and I are off to Coachella and Jenn's birthday (BIG 2-5!!) is the 18th. We all met at Janis' apartment and her parents were there; I haven't seen Mr and Mrs B since Janis moved out, so it was nice to catch up a bit. And, incidentally, we got a nugget of wisdom from Papa B when he heard Nicole's gripes about dating in our twenties.

"Young, dumb, full of cum."

Then again Mr B has always been a firm believer that the four of us should only date guys 28 years old or older.

I think it's ageist, to be honest, but the man swears that, being a male himself, most men don't grow up until they're 28 and even then, it's sketchy.

I'm happy I'm not his daughter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D