Rylan's 28th Bday Partay!

As I mentioned in previous entries, Rylan's actual birthday is October 31st. To celebrate his lovely life, Nicole and Rylan always throw what is, in my opinion, the best party of the year.  There's yummy food, amazing people, tasty booze, bumpin' jams, and hilarious costumes. Really, I blame Rylan and Nicole for my new-found love and appreciation for Halloween.

As is always the case with me, I took a buttload of pictures. I'm sharing a few of my favourites with you. 

Hipster Ariel and (Ashley) Spinelli. Two Disney heroines who are out to fight the patriarchy.
Beautiful Char - This girl is so amazing.
Mary Poppins and "Chip On-his-shoulder".
Swingers! Sch-wing!
Professor Chaos and Spinelli. Two animated badasses. 
I truly love Seth. Not only is he the kindest soul, but he's all kinds of fun! 
Our lovely hosts: Grandma and Grandpa! (Side note: Don't my friends clean up well??? For senior citizens that is...)
Grandma and that doll you thought you threw away but keeps popping up again and again. Is she possessed? Maybe...
Janis' brother John and Spinelli. 
Four lifelong friends just hangin' out and being silly.
Dustin and Wyatt's sister Wilhelmina.
 And, of course, it's not a party without at least a few Dustin selfies.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D