And that's why...

.... I like him.

I fight the urge to run away everyday, too. I think: I'm broke, I'm young, I have so much to learn... And I think how my escapism would hurt my loved ones.

But the urge is there. It's comforting to know that he feels that way, too. Heck. It's great knowing that I'm not the only person who dreams of leaving everything behind.

In other news, I have completed four out of the seven things I looked forward to doing (see this post). I have watched Sex & the City, I went to Oasis with Amanda, I job-hunted (and found!! yay), and I had random adventures with people here in E-Town.

But I'm not going to see Bedouin in October (in AB, that is), the SAC concert isn't until next weekend, and I haven't saved any money since I got back (P.S. I STILL haven't been paid for my last week in Montreal and even after I talked to them, it seems I won't see my cheque in a while... Fucking Vanessa. *grumble*)

Oh lists.

My new list consists of:
- Finding a bed
- Finding some cutlery and place-settings
- Not dying of anxiety

Oh my.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D