Of Christmas Parties and Friendship

I met a cute boy this weekend.

He's really affectionate, and genuine, and ambitious, and humble, and considerate, and funny, and kind, and hardworking, and... wow. I know I romanticize guys upon meeting them (which is why when I fall, I fall fast and hard and the landing normally leads to months spent in an emotional coma, but that's neither here nor there), but I feel as though my impression of him is correct. After all, he's best friends with two of the sweetest, most genuine, most adorable guys I've met in my life. Don't fall for him. Don't fall for him. Don't fall for him.Don't fall for him. Don't fall for him. Don't fall for him.Don't fall for him. Don't fall for him. Don't fall for him.Don't fall for him. Don't fall for him. Don't fall for him.

I kinda hate myself right now. Not gonna lie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D