So...

... my friends have this one really tall, really handsome, really smart, extremely nice friend. He's a super great person and the superficial side of me is 100% smitten with him because he's the kind of guy teenage me would have crushed on HC had I known him in high school.

Anyway, I'm gonna see him tonight and... well... I did something really dumb. I'm really, super short in comparison to him; think, Lea Michele in flats and Cory Monteith standing rod-straight plus at least three inches height difference. Anyway, knowing I was gonna see him tonight, I bought high heeled shoes in the hopes that if I wore them, I'd be closer to his height, and now I feel really dumb about it but... I just want to maximize my odds of him liking me back and him wanting to get to know me so my superficial crush won't be so superficial anymore ugh.

God, I'm fucking lame.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D