I wrote a post last night about the sudden surge of sadness I felt over a complete stranger's death. I decided to delete it because I didn't really see a point in having it up.

But I was wrong.

I've always considered that writing was great therapy. You put your thoughts/feelings/etc in order; you vent a little; you rationalize why you feel the way you do. And yesterday was no different.

I do feel sadness over Cory Monteith's death. I do feel anger. I feel powerless and confused and a little cheated. Cheated because Glee (and subsequently my stint in Glee fandom) didn't deliver.

When I started watching Glee, I expected to feel happy and thankful and lighthearted. And I did. At least in the beginning. But now, four seasons later, knowing that one of my favourite characters is going to die and knowing that my favourite character will mourn the person she loves most in the world when the actress that plays her is already in mourning...? I mean, that hurts so badly that it's numbing.

It's been one month since he passed away and it feels like July 13 all over again.

I can't even fathom what it must feel like for those who knew him personally.

Comments

nadyarvie said…
*hugging you tight*

I too still can't get over it. This loss is horrible. The amount of loss is uncountably huuuge :((

*still hugging you*

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D