Question: Is there anything better than a long weekend?

Answer: No. Especially when you have not made any plans and are, therefore, free as a bird to do as you wish!

I can sleep, people.

SLEEP.

Maybe I'll do some reading. Or I might binge-watch Parks and Recreation, Almost Human, or the last few episodes of Suits. Hell, I can get a little crazy and do some bar-hopping --- nah. That doesn't sound as fun.

Anyway, the weekend is at my disposal to do whatever I choose. I can organize my closet! I can alphabetize my books! I can finally get around do doing that DIY project I pinned a few months ago! I can do whatever I want and I am not obligated to get out of my PJs and interact with other humans.

Life is good. (Though admittedly a bit boring.)

Comments

Pulga said…
Boring is good, I finally got to catch up on your blog, and I relate completely Marce! *big hug*

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D