CP is married! (UPDATE)


Chantal married Ryan last night and it was a beautiful ceremony. They're so smitten with one another.

Funny, but the first time she was engaged, I knew I wasn't going to be invited. Tarek never liked me (I am very aware of that) and she and I had grown so apart, that I kind of figured I wouldn't be there on her big day.

Fast-forward to last night where I witnessed just how much she loves Ryan and how much he loves her. They're so adorable and they're so in love and it warms my heart.

I fucked up, though. I won't document the reasons for said fuck-up or what it is I fucked up, but I will say that the shame I feel right now will likely persist for a long while and, well, that sooks.

I'm updating this to include the only selfie Nix and I took.


Look at me! I'm a highlighter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D