Should I do it?

So tomorrow I am going to submit my application to the Amnesty International Canada Youth Internship. This is literally the opportunity of a lifetime for me. It's a bit scary, a bit exciting but all fantastic. I've been deliberating and rewriting and editing my application for close to three weeks now. Go figure.


I'm normally so impulsive and instinctive (unless I'm shopping. I'm so indecisive when it comes to exchanging money for service or product. Go figure.) I guess I'm afraid of both outcomes: if I don't get it, I'll be crushed! If I do get it, I'll have to decide once and for all what I'm going to do next year. Very scary thought.


In other news, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I can't believe how 2007 just whizzed by. It's so strange to think of years and how fleeting they are. It's both a blessing and a curse, really. I was sick, though, so you can imagine how NOT fun new year's eve was. My momma made gooooOoood food, though. She's an excellent cook!


I don't cook. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D