aurgh.

AURGH!

So frustrating. I think my early twenties will be the time of wondering and second-guessing. I'm just so tired of everything.

Most of it's due to the fact that I have a terrible cold and I haven't left my house in days. Kagrrrrr.

Anywhoodle, I've heard that the cold virus that's goin' around town is persistent. I just had to go and catch that cold... grumble. Isn't that sick? Ugh. I hate colds as much as the next person, but when you're saving for the perfect summer break, it's annoying to have to call in sick this many days in a row because your doctor says you need rest.

Gone are the days that I could work two or more jobs AND go to school full-time. Damn, I was supergirl!

Comments

Susantha said…
I wish you happy new year!

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D