!! Saint Alvia !!



Saint Alvia came through Edmonton on September 12, 2008... and boy, was it ever sweet!!!

The boys from the former-Cartel (they recently changed their band name to Saint Alvia...) put on a great show (as can be expected from them, really!) and Fabiana, Lucina and I were lucky to chill with them backstage for a while.




Anyway, they were opening for Against Me! and played before Japanthar. Interesting thing, I looooved Japanthar! This twosome was so impressive. They were a mix of electronic and punk-rock... But didn't sound at all like indie music... haha... I don't know if my comparison makes any sense, but regardless, I loved their set.




Then, Against Me! came on. These dudes are ENERGETIC! I've seen them before (they opened for the Foos back in March).

I love music!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D