ELECTIONS 2008

Canada is having an election in about a month. 
Nooooooooooo... 

I'm positive that the American elections will overshadow ours... I don't know if my statement is unpatriotic [or unfair], but it's the truth. How pathetic.

Despite my anger at the Conservative party and their egocentricities, I'm excited for the election. After all, voting is the most important factor in a democracy. You can't be a democracy without the peoples' input... duh.

Anyway, I'll have to vote in Montreal. This will probably be weird. I hope my new roommates are as into politics as my last ones.

In other news, my slacking always pays off.  I must learn not to procrastinate... Oh, and I'm leaving in exactly ONE WEEK. Let the panic-attacks begin....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D