Jims and other thoughts.

The act of existing is both confusing and amazing. Personally, I sometimes find it hard to believe that I exist. I have thoughts and I have feelings and I interact with other individuals. It's all very weird to me. And if you were to remove me, or anyone else for that matter, there would be a great shift in other peoples' lives. We're all connected and that's... bizarre to me.

I've been thinking about Jamal today. I know that he and I drifted apart, but, even now, whenever I meet with anyone from the theatre, our conversations gravitate to him. This was a man who not only existed, but was an integral part of our lives for so many years. Most of us had a relationship with him outside of the theatre. Most of us saw him every day. For years. And now he's gone.

Gosh, I miss him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Sam Roberts is playing on November 20....

:D